|Terms & Conditions
All prices are net and non-commissionable
Prices are quoted in Dollars and include:
· Full-board accommodation on two-people sharing basis
· All transport as per itinerary in safari van.
· Full-time English-speaking safari guide
· Campsite fees for camping safaris
· Airport transfer, from and back
Price does not include:
· Airport taxes and Visas (payable at the airport on arrival)
· Optional excursions
· Drinks, tips, phone calls, laundry.
· Expenses of personal nature
· Medical Insurance
· Personal travel insurance
· Flying doctor service for Emergency evacuation
· Any other extra not stated as included
· Park entry fees, unless indicated on your personal itinerary (Payable on entrance to the parks)
2. Price Validity
Prices are valid for the specified time but are subject to change without notice in case of Government action; increase in hotel tax or V.A.T. Prices are marked on the today-exchange rate at the time of publication and may be affected in case of major variation in exchange rates.
Upon reservations, a minimum deposit of 50% is required. The balance to be cleared minimum 30 days before arrival. Children of age 12 and below, sharing with parents will be required to pay 55% of the full price.
Any booking forfeits the deposit upon cancellation. If cancelled within 30 days or the day of safari, the total cost of the safari is forfeited.
Aashutles will organize for you accomodation that will suit you, at the most convinent place and the best rates
Depends on the itinerary route but is usually by safari minibus with pop-up roofs, large windows and English speaking driver-guide. Each client is guaranteed window seats allowing each one of you a perfect photographic corner.
7. Safari options
Shown here are some of our frequently requested safaris. A published itinerary can be adjusted to suit your needs and should you wish to design your own program we will be happy to help.
Urban areas of Kenya as do other parts of the world have a degree of crimes, the commonest being petty thefts. As such simple precautions are necessary. Large sums of money or travelers cheques should not be carried about but left in your hotel safe deposit.
Walking along the dark streets in major towns is a risk. Included in the petty crimes is theft of jewels such as gold chains, bungles or earrings, purse etc.
|Nairobi-Dareslaam bus service 60 seater bus
The bus Departs Nairobi for Dareslaam at 0630 am.Clients are adviced to get in 3o mins before departure BOOK NOW!